Itworks

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I will do this!!

So, I have 100% been slacking. I have gained all the weight I lost when my husband was deployed...and then some (more than likely). I'm terrified to step on the scale. I don't want to know.

My youngest goes to preK soon and I will be working out in my alone time. Tuesdays to Fridays! I will also be making a healthy breakfast for us (she won't eat at school like my oldest). Then I plan on a shake for lunch. Followed by a healthy dinner. I'm determined to have this work!

I have also made a tip jar. Every time I workout I will place $1 in the jar. Then when I get to my goal weight I will have  money for new clothes. I am also going to print of pictures of styles I like as incentive and place them in the jar too. That way, when I get to my goal I will be able to see what I like and go from there. I WILL DO THIS!

Both kids are going to be in school, hubby will be going to NTC and deploying soon. If I keep it up and do this by the time he comes home I will be at my goal weight!

Planning on weighing in on Mondays (which is one of the days that I won't be working out). Then Tuesday to Friday will workout, possibly working up to Monday-Friday, but with the youngest home it's harder to workout (plus with hubby home in the am, I don't like working out in front of people).

Here is the tip jar:


Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment