Itworks

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Inspiration

I figured I'd try to give myself some inspiration today. I want to lose weight so bad, but it's some HARD work sometimes. I don't want to get up off the couch....ever. Especially after I worked out the day before and I hurt everywhere (who can blame me? It's also why I have had ALLL these stupid setbacks.).

INSPIRATION
What does that word mean to you? I had this conversation with my husband the other day about the word responsible. We put my daughter into Brownies and I was going over the Girl Scout Promise and the Law. We had two different ideas, but basically the same. (It was weird).

Anyway, inspiration is the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something so I want to feel inspired to lose all my extra weight! 





There is one Insanity story that speaks to me (having a husband in the army). I love the program and I'm thinking about doing that again when my daughter starts school. :) If I lost 31 pounds I'd be 12 pounds (TWELVE pounds) from my goal!! Yes please!!

There is another story out there that really inspires me. This man was injured in the Gulf War, gained a lot of weight, and had to walk with canes. By the end, he lost 140 pounds in 10 months. Only one instructor believed in him, all the others pushed him away. It brings tears to my eyes each time I watch it!



So, if they can do it I can do it!! I have to just get in the right mind set....I think once a week I will start posting inspirational/motivational things just to help me (and you if you are still reading this)(I'm sure I will get better at blogging as time goes on, I've been doing it here and there and really don't know what I'm doing).

What's your inspiration? Motivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment