Itworks

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weigh is going DOWN!! Inches too!

Totally forgot to post this yesterday. I weighed in and measured myself :) YEY!! Here are my results after 2 weeks!

            Start     Current
Weight-168         165.6      -2.4lbs
Belly     40"         38 3/4"  -1.25in
Hips      42"         41 3/8"  -.625 in
Waist    34 1/4"   33"        -1.25in


Woohoo!! I am so happy! I'm really happy to see the inches coming off more than just the weight. As long as my belly is getting smaller, I don't care what the scale says. Fat takes up more room than muscle. I could be replacing my fat with muscle and since it takes up less room I get smaller :)

So, today was supposed to be Plyometric Cardio, but for some reason I thought it was Pure Cardio...and I ended up doing Fat Blaster by Chalene Johnson. Oops. I'll do Plyometric Cardio tomorrow. I'm one of those people that get bored doing the same thing over and over. It's not THAT bad, but being the 2nd time I have tried Insanity, I'm kinda tired of it. LOL. I will keep doing it, probably not like the plan says, at least for now. I haven't done the Max ones yet. =/

So my TIP for the day....


Just get up and do it. ANY little bit of cardio that you do will be better than if you sat on your bum all day!

Not sure what to do? Start out easy. Instead of sitting there watching commercials, get up and move. Jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups...anything that will get your body moving is a start. I have also seen workout schedules to TV shows. Wouldn't hurt, plus you get to watch your favorite show!


You don't have to do 1 hour a day either! I do anywhere from 30-40 minutes 4 times (yes FOUR TIMES) a week and have lost 2.4 pounds in 2 weeks! You can do it! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment