Itworks

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flooding...say WHAT?!

So I have been MIA for a little bit. Friday I did my workout....went to take a shower and my ENTIRE kitchen was FLOODED! I about died! Sooo... Maintenance came out and snaked my pipes AGAIN (3rd time). Then the nasty sewer water sat on my floor for 2 (yes TWO) hours before the cleaning company got there. =/ YUCK! 

It flooded down my hallway all the way to my bathroom, bathroom flooded...it was gross. I tried to save my carpets but it didn't work at all. Only thing that got me was disgusting towels now. I'm going to housing today and talking to them about the damages (my bathroom cabinet is coming apart now), then to the main office to talk about my things that got ruined. 8 towels, a broom, a pair of ACU pants, bathmats...UGH. Not to mention my microwave cabinet has water damage.

Anywhoo....Did my workout today! 515 calories GONE! Also, *insert drum roll* 1.2 pounds down!! Yippie!! 


Even with all the craziness that has happened the past weekend I still lost weight :) So happy. Didn't workout after Friday. Can not wait to measure myself and take pictures. I'm thinking that I'll do pictures once a month, weigh in once a week, and take measurements every 2 weeks (it takes longer for inches to come off sometimes). We will see. I get impatient lol. 

So, my TIP for today....Drink your water! Stop drinking pop (soda...whatever you call it). DON'T DRINK YOUR CALORIES!!!! Cut out the pop, and you have another 200(depending on the drink) calories you could use to eat HEALTHY foods! (I'm having problems with my pop. I drink 1 every so often and I'm trying to even cut that out! It's hard to do when people bring you one though, I feel obligated to drink it.)

Happy sweating ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment