Itworks

Monday, February 6, 2012

My birthday is fast approaching!

Yup, that's right. My birthday is 9 days away. I'm very disappointed to say that I am no where near my goal weight. I'm only human though, I'm not perfect. The only thing I can hope to do is learn from my mistake and push on. Hopefully all the illness will be done for a while. Last year it seemed like my kids were sick all the time. We all just got done with strep throat, and now my oldest has the stuffy nose again.

It will be great to see a loss of something by my birthday :) I'd LOVE to have inches lost somewhere (preferably around my belly and waist). I have yet to go buy a scale, or step on the Wii scale. I don't want to rely on the number, but rather how my clothes fit. I have a pair of pants that I'm dying to have them fit perfectly.

Took the weekend off of working out, I was so sore. Today I did Cardio Power & Resistance. Still didn't get through it without taking a lot of breaks...and now I'm tired! But I managed to burn 397 calories :) Only thing I can do is keep doing it and hopefully it will get better.

Going to go drink me a shake for lunch, get a tiny cat nap in, and then clean the house. It really needs it! Might throw in some MW3 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment