Itworks

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First 2 weeks.

So, last week was a good week for me. I worked out 4 days (which for me is good since I haven't worked out at all since the end of June). Did my TurboJam (which is a great workout!), also replaced my heart rate monitor! I was very happy about that. I have missed my old friend since I lost it in FEBRUARY!!! After I lost that was when my weight loss stopped going down as fast.

If you don't have one I highly suggest looking into it! I always use the ones that have the chest strap. It counts the calories that you burn during exercise. For 30 minutes of my Fat Blaster workout from TurboJam I burnt 279 calories! I have the sportline duo (same one that I had before that I lost). You can change the batteries yourself and don't have to send it off and pay an arm and a leg to have someone else do it. I have a Polar HRM but it's going to cost $54 plus shipping both ways to replace both batteries. For that price I just got a new one.

So, this week I am concentrating on eating better (or just eating at least 3 meals). I'm going to get my Shakeology on Thursday! I'm so excited to try it out! I will definitely let you know how that goes!

Healthy and new me....HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment