Itworks

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Almost a week down!

I have 2 more days of Insanity this week and I will be done with week one! Woohoo! I have my before picture taken, not really loving it, but I can not wait to see what my 60 day picture is going to look like!

Weighed myself the other day, I'm already down 2.2 pounds :) WOOHOOOOO!!!! Thank you Shaun T and Shakeology! I so can not wait to try the new flavor! I've been drinking my shake daily!

My calf muscles hurt so bad right now (for a few days now actually) and my arms have finally started to hurt. I'm going to throw in the stretching DVD from ChaLEAN Extreme today.

So, day 1 of Insanity was the Fit Test. I didn't do so bad on that one. Day 2 KILLED me. I couldn't breathe! Day 3, not so bad I made it through with no problems (well, a few problems, but not as much as day 2). Day 4 was a "recovery" type workout. Had stretching in it, only problems I had was my legs already hurt and we did squats and lunges and he wanted us to HOLD the position forever! I was dying on that one. The rest was ok. Tomorrow, Pure Cardio........not sure what that's about. Going to pop in the DVD and watch it here shortly. Have a feeling I'm gonna die again. LOL. It's all worth it though :) I'm gonna look HAWT!

I'm going to go ahead and share my before photo (hopefully it will push me to do this and I will have great results and in 30 days I can post a better looking me, then in 60 days and even BETTER looking me).

153 pounds
32" waist
40" hips
38" chest
29% body fat

All those stats hav gone up a little since June :( but that is my own fault. I stopped working out because I got busy with my husband getting ready to come home from Afghanistan. I started working out again about a week ago (mainly to get me ready for Insanity). Like I said, I weighed myself the other day and I'm down to 151 (which is what I was when he came home). My goal is 125. Hopefully Insanity will help me get there!

It's going to take a lot of work but I know I can do it! I will "dig deeper" and will push through it all! This is for my health, and my family. I want to be able to play and run with my girls and have more energy to do things with them. They deserve a mom that will play with them and not just sit on the couch.

What are your goals for weight loss? Just losing weight? Or do you want to be in the best shape of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment