Itworks

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Loving these sites! Check them out!!

These are a few sites that I use. I figured I would share them with you all!


Myfitnesspal-free calorie tracker! Lets you track the calories you eat and burn. Also, sets up a weight loss "program" for you to follow telling you how many calories you need to eat to lose a certain amount of weight per week.

Shakeology- The healthiest meal you will eat all day!! Helps you lose weight, feel energized, lower cholesterol, also improves digestion and regularity. (This is what I am excited to get on Thursday!!)

BeachBody- Awesome workouts to chose from! Amazing support!! (If you order through me, I will be your coach for FREE! I will help you with anything you need)

Hungry Girl-Recipes for great alternatives for foods you love! Instead of a slice of cake that is 440 calories try their recipe and only eat 221 calories!

Of course, there are a lot of support pages on face book! I am a member of a few pages geared towards military wives. If you can't find a page, why not start one? I bet there are others just like you trying to get fit and healthy!


*TIP*
Start out small. Don't rush into working out and eating healthy. Baby steps and you will get there. If you find that eating healthy all the time is too overwhelming, then shoot for one meal/snack that's healthy. After that's a normal thing then add another healthy meal. Eventually you will eat healthy without even thinking about it. Do not deny your body foods, that is a sure way to get off track and binge on the junk! If you drink pop/soda then start cutting it out, drink less and less of the bad and replace it with water. You won't suffer from "withdraw" and will be replacing it with what your body needs. (I have been free of Mt.Dew working on my 2nd day now!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment